191 amino acids and two disulfide bonds (C53-C165; C182-C189)
Molecular Formula: C990H1528N262O300S7
Molecular Weight: 22 124 Da
CAS No.: 12629-01-5
Purity: Greater than 97%
Lyophilized HGH must be stored at -20°C and HGH solution at +4°C.
Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a protein hormone composed of 191 amino acids. It is a single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. The molecular weight of HGH is approximately 22,124 daltons. The structure of HGH includes four helices necessary for functional interaction with the GH receptor.
HGH is absorbed in the bloodstream and distributed throughout the body, where it binds to the human growth hormone receptor (GHR) found in various tissues. This includes the liver, which is a primary target, and other tissues such as muscle and bone. The pharmacodynamics of HGH involves its direct and indirect effects on the body. Direct effects are the result of HGH binding its receptor on target cells. Indirect effects are mediated primarily by an insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), a hormone secreted by the liver and other tissues in response to HGH, which also has growth-promoting properties.
HGH acts by binding to the HGH receptor, triggering a series of events including the activation of the MAPK/ERK and the Jak/STAT signaling pathways. These pathways lead to changes in enzymatic activity, transport function, and gene expression, which ultimately result in the growth-promoting effects of HGH.
Benefits of HGH:
- Losing Cellulite and Wrinkles: HGH promotes the synthesis of new proteins in the skin cells, enhancing the thickness and elasticity of the skin. This can lead to a reduction in cellulite and wrinkles, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Gaining Muscle / Losing Fat/Weight Loss: HGH stimulates the breakdown of fats and promotes the growth of lean muscle mass. It increases the uptake of amino acids into muscle cells, enhancing protein synthesis and muscle growth. Concurrently, it stimulates lipolysis, the breakdown of fats into free fatty acids, contributing to weight loss.
- Return of Sexual Potency, Drive, and Pleasure: HGH can enhance sexual potency and libido in both men and women by influencing the levels of sex-binding hormones in the body.
- Restful Sleep: HGH is known to regulate the body's sleep cycle, particularly the deep stages of sleep where the body undergoes most of its healing and rejuvenation.
- Improved Mood and Sense of Well Being: HGH can influence the function of the brain and the nervous system, potentially improving mood and the overall sense of well-being.
- Hair Color Restoration and Growth: HGH can stimulate the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for hair color. It can also promote hair growth by stimulating the proliferation of the hair follicle cells.
- Return of Vitality, Energy, Stamina: By stimulating metabolism, protein synthesis, and energy production, HGH can enhance physical strength, vitality, and stamina.
- Improved Memory, Alertness & Concentration: HGH can influence the function of the brain, potentially improving cognitive functions such as memory, alertness, and concentration.
- Substantial Increase in Bone Density: HGH stimulates bone growth and helps in the maintenance of bone density by stimulating the production of IGF-1, which is a potent stimulator of osteoblast activity.
- Improved Vision, Cholesterol & Blood Pressure: HGH can potentially improve vision by maintaining the health of the ocular structures. It can also influence lipid metabolism, potentially leading to improved cholesterol levels.
Moreover, HGH has been shown to have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. It can help reduce cardiovascular risk factors such as high blood pressure by improving the elasticity of arterial walls. It also helps to regulate the body's metabolic processes, which can lead to improved overall health and well-being.
In conclusion, recombinant HGH is a powerful hormone with a wide range of effects on the human body. From its role in growth and development to its potential applications in anti-aging and athletic performance enhancement, the benefits of HGH are vast and varied.
L.M. Fryklund et al., "Recombinant human growth hormone" [Pubmed]
A. Metha et al., "The use of somatropin (recombinant growth hormone) in children of short stature" [PubMed]
F. Salomon et al., "The effects of treatment with recombinant human growth hormone on body composition and metabolism in adults with growth hormone deficiency" [PubMed]
P. Gou et al., "A Real-World Study of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone in the Treatment of Idiopathic Short Stature and Growth Hormone Deficiency" [PubMed]
F.G Tresguerres et al., "Growth Hormone As Antiaging Factor in Old Bones" [PubMed]
U. Meinhardt et al., "The effects of growth hormone on body composition and physical performance in recreational athletes: a randomized trial" [PubMed]
K. Hermansen et al., "Impact of GH administration on athletic performance in healthy young adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials" [PubMed]
This product is intendend for lab research and development use only. These studies are performed outside of the body. This product is not medicines or drugs and has not been approved by the FDA or EMA to prevent, treat or cure any medical condition, ailment or disease. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals is strictly forbidden by law. This product should only be handled by licensed, qualified professionals.
All product information provided on this website is for informational and educational purposes only.